Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Chocolate Mint Brownies

This past Sunday, baby Max was blessed and I made yummy Chocolate Mint Brownies for the luncheon. Everyone asked for the recipe so here it is. (Thanks Kim for the recipe.)

(Don't anyone even ask how many points this is.)


Chocolate Mint Brownies

Ingredients:
FIRST LAYER:
4 eggs
2 cups Hershey's syrup
1/2 cup butter
1 cup flour
1 cup sugar

SECOND LAYER:
1/2 cup butter
2 cups powdered sugar
1 Tablespoon water
1/2 teaspoon peppermint extract
3 drops green food coloring

THIRD LAYER:
6 Tablespoons butter
1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips

Directions:
FIRST LAYER:
Mix together and bake at 350 for 30 minutes. Cool completely.

SECOND LAYER:
Mix and spread on first layer

THIRD LAYER:
Microwave and stir until melted. Let it cool down some and then spread on second layer.

4 comments:

Paula said...

Look how cute your blog is. It's been way fun hangign out this football season. You're kids are a hoot. I enjoyed having Andrew in my class and it's been fun getting to know Matt. I added you to my list. :) Jennifer and I'll call you for a girl's night out.

Paula said...

Oh my gosh. I have two typos in that comment. Sorry! I know...bad teacher!

Cris said...

Dani how could you? I just promised myself to start back to WW on Friday and you post a yummy recipe like this! LOL!
Thanks again Dani for the carts!

DeVries Family said...

Thanks for the recipe!! I made them for a family party and they were a huge hit!!!!!