Monday, October 6, 2008

Happy Day!

Hurray! My last church history tour for 2008 left today! I am always so burned out by this time. Luckily I have until next April to rest up before work gets crazy again. The tour that left today is my favorite tour that I operate. It's my Fall Church History tour. It goes to Vermont, Palmyra, Niagara Fall, and Kirtland. The last time I went on this tour I was pregnant with Ben. Here are some of the pictures I took. I never get tired of visiting these awesome places.



Sharon, VT, Joseph Smith's Birth place. Aren't the colors gorgeous!

The path leading up to the sacred grove.


The Peter Whitmer Farm.

Angel Moroni at the top of Hill Cumorah.


A pretty awesome view of Niagara Falls from our breakfast table.

My cute sister Tricia in front of the Kirtland Temple.

1 comment:

Doney Days said...

Such cool pics. Dan and I went with his family to most of these places a little over 3 years ago. It was so cool. I'd love to go back!