Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Our weekend get away

A few weeks ago Gar and I went to San Diego for the weekend. It's been a long time since we've had some alone time together and it was so much fun.



We stayed our first night at the Hotel Del Coronado. We loved it there!



This is the view from our balcony. Awesome!


On Saturday we spent the day taking the Old Town Trolley and we were able to get on and off the trolley all day at all of San Diego's most popular attractions.



Saturday night we attended a session at the San Diego Temple. I have to say this is the coolest temple I've ever been in and we were asked to be the witness couple for our first time. This was a pretty great way to end our day.

The temple workers were so friendly there. They invited us to dinner on Sunday. Unfortuately, we had to fly home Sunday afternoon. Gar and I thought that was pretty funny, but nice.

4 comments:

Brandi said...

I am so jealous! SUN I need SUN

Stefani B. said...

Looks like fun! Rob and I haven't been anywhere together in FOREVER! I'm glad you had a great time. Too bad you came back to more snow!

Adrienne said...

What a fun getaway! I'm totally jealous too. We honeymooned in San Diego and haven't been back yet and now I want to go even more!!

Julie said...

Lucky! San Diego Temple is my favorite by far, Kosal and I almost got married there. :)